The Resje Bed and Breakfast is located in the Nemški Rovt village, in Bohinj. At 668 metres above sea level, you can find it in a green and peaceful environment, away from the hustle and bustle of modern tourism.
When travelling from Bled towards Bohinj, you will arrive in Bohinjska Bistrica. You should turn left at the main intersection, in the direction of Soriška planina. From Bohinjska Bistrica, you should have a 5 minute uphill drive through the forest until the view opens up again, and you can see our small village, embraced by pastures and forests. Our house is the first on the right.
DISTANCE from airports, bus and train stations:
If you are arriving by plane:
- Ljubljana airport: 58 km
- Trieste airport: 167 km
- Klagenfurt airport: 106 km
- Venice airport: 243 km
If you are arriving by train:
- Bohinjska Bistrica train station: 3 km
- Train station Jesenice: 40 km
- Ljubljana train station: 78 km
- Villach train station: 78 km
If you are arriving by bus:
- Bohinjska Bistrica bus station: 3 km
- Ljubljana bus station: 78 km